• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone Im Timmy :-)

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Hello My name is Timmy and I had a very exciting day yesterday 'coz I met my new Mum & Dad :D I was on my very best behaviour and mummy gave me a long cuddle, I was a bit of a fidget though and mummy said it tickled when i was sniffing her and licking her nose :lol: Which I though was very funny :lol: :lol:

Anyway I was put in to this funny plastic box thingy (carrier) and we had to go on a car ride to go to my new home, I was a bit sad at saying goodbye to my brothers and also at leaving Auntie Sophies house, but there was lots to sniff at and explore when we got home

This is my new home. I have a big cage, just like I had at Auntie Sophies, but I dont have to share anymore :D

23June05P09.jpg

Ive got a really nice bed, LOOK AUNTIE SOPHIE :D
22June05P05.jpg

Which is REALLY comfy
22June05P06.jpg

This is my pal, tigger
22June05P11.jpg

Who I really love, he stops me missing my brothers so much as hes nice to snuggle up to :D
22June05P13.jpg

Ive made some new friends already, this is Petey, my new big brother!
23June05P02.jpg

(I think hes a bit of a softy)
23June05P05.jpg

He is really friendly and he has told me he will take me under his paw and look after me, but mum says thats a bad idea 'coz he'll lead me astray :? :? Not quite sure what mum means though as Petey seems really nice and he told me mums just exagerating as hes really a little angel :twisted:
Anyway Petey told me the house rules, like we have to try to escape from our cages on a regular basis to keep mum on her toes and he said she enjoys running after us :roll: but im not sure, I think Petey might have been trying to get me into trouble here, coz I heard mum telling Petey off last night for trying to eat his way though the trellis top that stops him escaping, so im a little confused :roll: :? WHAT DO YOU THINK AUNTIE DONNA?

Petey did give me one good pointer though which really worked :D He said that when we see mum appear and we hear a sort of rustle noise, then we have to rush to the front of our cages and wait 'coz mum knows then that we want our dinner.......I tried it and hey, it worked :D
23June05P09.jpg

23June05P12.jpg

Anyway im off now as ive got to get on with my chores
23June05P15.jpg

.......clean clean clean all day long..............Phew its a hard life being a cute bunny ya know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Timmy
What a lucky boy you are! Don't forget to be a good boy and don't believe a word that Petey tells you!
Lots of love Auntie D x

timmy you are a very very lucky boy going to such a good home, it makes my job worthwhile, now ive just got to try and find the other 2 litlens nice homes!

if you ever need a chat timmy, just PM me! :lol:

tommy and tiny say hi!

sophie, t and t x

AUNTIE SOPHIE Hi xxxxxxxxxx

Ok thanks for that ill bear it in mind, mummys going to show me around the garden later when its abit cooler, phew it is warm here though, but mummy gave us her big fan today and opened the window in our room so its a nice breeze flowing through :D

Ill ask mummy to take some photos of me in the garden later, Petey says its REALLY big :D

Thank you Auntie Sophie for finding me such a nice home and a Mummy & Daddy, I hope Tiny and Tommy are ok and arent missing me too much and I hope they find a Mummy & daddy soon too, Please let me know if they do so I can send them a big kiss xx

Bye for now auntie..........Got to have my dinner now, yum :D
23June05P13.jpg

Aspen'n'company said:
What a cutie! What breed is he? He looks like a stuffed animal, his color is just perfect!

Hello Im a netherland dwarf.

He looks like a syuffed animal

Hmm think your looking at the wrong one..........im the one on the left
22June05P13.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beckiboo186 said:
What a stunner!!! How old is he?! :D

Hes 11 weeks old

ARC have still got his 2 brothers Tommy & Tiny if anyones interested???

Cant believe his little brothers havent been snapped up :? :roll:

Sooty said:
OMG too cute. I've been away from the forum too long...missing the pics

Fiona how is Sooty doing after his op? And has Lolly totally settled in now?

Have you started bonding them yet??

Back