• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cube Cages

sarattie

Alpha Buck
Please can someone let me know where I can buy the interlocking cubes that some of you use to make cages? Ive tried places like focus and B&Q but no joy. Is there somewhere online I can get them ??

oh and asap as he's coming on Sunday!!! :D

hi sarattie-i recognise you from somewhere.... :wink: :lol:

i will be ordering a kleeneze catalogue soon as ive heard they sell them. that probably wouldnt be of any use to you though, unless you know someone who already gets a kleeneze catalogue? other then that the only place ive found them is ebay as jrm1310 said, but they are awfully expensive :?

mmmmmmm I do recognise the name ..... :lol: :lol:

Well if you could have a look in there that would be great. im not fussed about the cost really so long as they do the job!!!

Do you know how i can order from kleeneze without a catalogue? ive tried online but with no joy....

see you on rat chat!!! ;)

hmm, maybe you could ring the number thats on the kleeneze page? although if you can order over the phone then im assuming they would need an item number etc.
on this page:

http://www.treenspigs.com/info/cage.html

if you scroll down to "possible sources for cubes" it gives an order code for them in kleeneze, but im not sure how old that is :?

best of luck finding some-if you do find them somewhere let me know where from! :D

right well i called them, they do sell them still but you have to order them through your local distributer, so ive left my number and they should be contacting me within a week.
hopefully ill get my hands on some before then!!!!!

ooh, thats good to know! did they mention how much they were? shall definately have to get myself a catologue sent out now!

someone on here did have some for sale but i cant remember who it was.. i'll see if i can find the post

if you want a nice big cage for a bunny, ebay sell them, they are a good price and get delivered to you the next day!

i know a lot of people now used these for their bunnies and my 2 have got one that they are happy with!

sophie

Sooty said:
What are you doing with them? Does it have to be cubes?

well i have a ferplast 100 which i intend to use as a base once he is house trained. Buddy was free range andy used to use his cage as a litter and food and chill out place.

Until then seeing as this one is a newbie and a baby, i wanted an extention to the cage for those times when we are not around, and then for blocking off areas until he is confident and litter trained which i guess will be around a few months or so.

Like i say once he is comfortable and we are happy that he is ready, he will be totally house bun with the ferplast as his base, like Buddy was! its just to tide us over for the triaing periods!!

thanks for all your help!!

Ive bought them

Hopefully they are ok as i got 2 packs!! lol

they are only 35cm square is that normal size??

Back