• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot Fluffy Butts!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Just turned around to see what my two were up to only to see that they had both laid out with their butts facing my fan!! Very funny to see.. i grabbed my camera quick and took this photo, its not great as they were in the dark and quite a way from me and i darent move in case i disturbed them before getting a piccy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How cute!!
fluffybutts1.jpg

Oh Chris that has given me the biggest laugh all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great pic - should send it to Rabbiting On :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has cheered me up no end. Or should i say two ends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish my backside was as neat :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad its not as hairy though :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would not be pleasant eh Sooty.. I do feel sorry for the poor wee things.. they cant take off their fur coats in this weather. They have hidden up this afternoon in their room in their cage! Im guessing the floor of the cage is cooler than my carpet :shock:

Back