• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy has arrived :-)

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
hi Guys

Just got back from picking up Timmy from Sophie & Donna at ARC (has a slight detour via the supermarket, dont worry Sophie Richard sat in the car with Timmy while i shopped, men and supermarkets dont mix anyway :lol: )

Just taken some photos as I know Donna & Sophie I dying to see some, but unfortunatly the batteries have ust died before i could download them :( .............So photos will follow as soon as the batteries are charged

Thank you so Much Sophie for entrusting us with such a tiny little fellow, we will be sure to keep you updated with his progress and antics as he grows into a fine little boy (or girl :? )

Watch this space :wink:

aaaaawwwww so you have welcomed a new bunny into your home have you :D
Look forward to seeing the photos later, but in the meantime enjoy getting properly acquainted with Timmy :)

Aw bless, I saw Timmy with his brothers on Saturday when I went to look at Sam and Sally. There were so cute - if b/f was choosing I think he would have had all three! Good luck with Timmy, does he have a girlfriend yet? b-m

bunny-mad said:
Aw bless, I saw Timmy with his brothers on Saturday when I went to look at Sam and Sally. There were so cute - if b/f was choosing I think he would have had all three! Good luck with Timmy, does he have a girlfriend yet? b-m

Sam & sally are adorable, I think if hubby let me i would have had all 3 nethies AND Sam & Sally :lol: :D

Timmy doesnt have a gf as im hoping to eventually bond him with Twinkle and Louis, my 2 lionheads, if not i shall have to see what hubby thinks (says im not allowed any more than 5 :( )

Are you having Sam & Sally then Bunnymad? When are you picking them up?

i hope the little chappie is settling in ok, im sure is is enjoying being fussed over! where are the piccies! :lol:

b-m is having britney and bobby the 2 butterfly lops!

sophie

Timmy doesnt have a gf as im hoping to eventually bond him with Twinkle and Louis, my 2 lionheads, if not i shall have to see what hubby thinks (says im not allowed any more than 5 :( )

Are you having Sam & Sally then Bunnymad? When are you picking them up?[/quote]

Haha, think yourself lucky, I am only allowed 4! (for now...) Yes I am having Bobby & Britney, but we are moving house first before I can pick them up so it will be about 3 weeks max we hope (Donna, still haven't had a moving date yet but the survey was done this week so fingers crossed...)

http://www.mypages.iparenting.com/webs/bunnymad/bobbybritneysmjpg.jpg

Back