• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More monster photos ...finally !!!

Tahra

Alpha Buck
"Many Bothans died for these......"

Introducing Otis finally, one of the scruffiest, laziest but cutest boy on the block....
IMG_1720.jpg

Ella and Otis cat napping last week......
IMG_1776.jpg

What a heartwarming sight to see Casper in the grass - probably not a pleasure he had in his last home. Bet he can't beleive his luck!

Right thats it Tahra, Im coming to Bunnie Nap!!! Otis & Ella look sooooooo cuddly!!! Casper and coco are adorable too!
i reallllllyyy need to come and meet ya fluffy bunch! :D

Blimey! :shock: They are gorgeous, so sweet and the picture of innocence. I don't believe for one minute that they are as norty as you say they are :wink: Coco is looking wonderful too :thumb: , a credit to you and J.

They're lovely! Otis and Ella look so cute, Coco is a really handsome bun and Casper - CUTE!!!

Yes Coco is definately a Rex - she seems to show all the skittishness that I now know they're known for !!! Miss skinny legs. She was the Rex that Pam ( Kimbun's Mum ) mentioned a while back. She was a lot tubbier when we got her and her dewlap has really gone down since she got the snip. A bit more sociable these days, actually comes across to ask for a noserub :shock:

Otis is so laid back he's horizontal - unless there's food involved.
Ella has become more standoffish as she's gotten older, and been outside. But she's still my darling :D
Casper seems to be taking well to the garden, can just potter about unsupervised. He really doesn't like being held, gets very vocal but we've found that he likes having his ears and back of his neck rubbed. So its a start. Coco seems quite interested in him......... she's not instantly on her hind legs in ninja pose so maybe :wink:

I wsa trying to upload photos of Coco before and after Lynda, to show how svelte she's looking; but they got a bit trashed in Photobucket ! You'll just need to see her ( them) in the flesh !

Back