• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit or dog????

We think Milly has identity issues and believes he is a puppy, he is forever begging for food and we have to do acrobatics when we eat tea to stop him from getting anything :roll: Wouldn't swap him for the world though :D
milly3.jpg

milly2.jpg

milly1.jpg

Mark has to bribe him in the kitchen with rabbit friendly food, he hasn't managed to get anything he shouldn't yet, i don't do sharing food :D :D :D :D :D

That is just fab!!!!! Patch buny was just like that he jumped in Ali's curry once!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, Sophie is exactly the same whether it be beer, choccies, bread sticks... and today she malled me trying to get some nectarine! She had settled for a carrot instead! :D

We have got one large and a chair! They are comfy... lots of cushions tho :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

its not just me then....cobey acts like a dog, he has just been running in a circle like a dog chasing his tail :roll:

I LOVE the pics of your bunny stealing your dinner, too cute!!!

Isadora was like that whne she was a house rabbit. Trying to eat a piece of toast in her vicinity was nealy impossible :? She would walk all over me trying to reach it, while I held it up in the air. She acted as though she was on springs. I would push her off and she would bounce straight back up, no pause before the rebound.
It wasn't just toast either, she likes burritos, and once ate half a bowl of chilli noodles before I realised what she was up to :roll: I think she has a cast iron stomach :twisted: It is a good thing I'm a vegi :lol:
But then she ate the toilet seal, which was the straw that got her banished outside, following as it did an extremely long list of other inappropriate objects she had consumed.

Only this morning did Sophie try to run off with my bagel with cream cheese on it :roll: :roll: :roll: Luckily, she didn't get it very far!

Back