• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit & Guinea Pig

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
POSTED ON BEHALF OF: honeybunny

the people currently looking after these two want to find a home or hones where they will get more attention. they originally were bought from a pet shop, hence the pairing of bun and gp, for a 5 year old who got fed up with them.
Sooty is a female black lop eared bunny about 1 and a hlf to 2 years old. She hasn't been handled much but is friendly.She is not neutered or vacinated.
bun.jpg

She has lived with Sweep since they were babies, they would have to go together unless they were both to be paired with one of their own kind.

guinea.jpg

Sweep is a male grey guinea pig with a bit of white on his head. He is a very friendly chap and easy to handle but is not neutered. Again 1 to 2 years old. They are free to a good home but it will be homechecked ( perhaps by a volunteer on here !) by myself if local. they come with a large hutch and run if needed. If you are able to offer these two a home please contact Jill (Honeybunny) they are in Leicester.

bun and gp

thanks Tracy I think they want to find a forever home and it will probably mean splitting them but if they end up with a similar partner then it will be for the best.
Tamsin is going to add photos of them for me so hopefully that will get a response. If I have no luck finding them a home I might take up your kind offer. Would you re-pair them or keep them together?

OMG, I spy a silver agouti (here I go again :roll: ). Please send the piggy here, he can stay with me :D. He can have the chop and go in with my girls :D

Cheryl

:lol: I cant help it if I have an addiction for silver agouti guinea pigs. I think I need to join guinea pigs annonymous :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

" Hi My name is Cheryl and I am addicted to silver agouti piggies"

Awwwww bles you Cheryl

gp

Cheryl and Marie..are these serious offers or are you just trying to resist your addictions??!! :lol:
If the offers are serious....anyone fancy a lovely black loppy bunny girl for their lonely boy? :D

The offer's there if you need it as I said, and yes if they came here they would be neutered and then paired with a partner of the opposite sex but same species.

Of course if Cheryl gets her hands on that piggy then that will be one less looking for a home
:lol: :lol:

Mine is a very serious offer. I would love to have him to live with my girls :D. I would love to help with the bunny as well as I have been contacted by loads of people wanting a neutered female to match up with a neutered male but I just havent got the room for more bunnies. I am over run with single males, pairs and babies :shock:

sorry Marie :twisted: .
Jill - I have just sent Carla a text to see if she can take the bunny as she has been looking for a female to match up with her male once he has been done. She is one of my failed fosterers, she fell in love with the bunny and couldnt part with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheryl

new homes

Cheryl..it would be great if she could take the bunny as a hubby for her male..
Sweep is yours so we just need a guinea run to get him to you! any volunteers?? :D

bunny

just to update ..the lucky guinea, Sweep, is going to live with Cheryl's herd and as no one has come forward for the lovely bunny..perhaps the problems a black rabbit again??....she will go to Tracy's to be rehomed from there.
It's a shame no one wanted a female to pair up with their male as she looks very cute..if anyone wants a last minute look at her..you've got 24 hours!!...If I had room I'd be having her but 7 is my limit!

Sweep

How's Sweep today Tracy? Hope she settled in ok. thanks again for taking her the owners are so relieved she's somewhere safe

Back