• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CrAzY rabbit!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Okey, most of you dont know daisy very well, so I'll try to tell you guys what I have learned about her so far. She is very shy and passive, she doesn't really like playing outside of her cage, but is a real lovey and turns into mush when you give her a pat behind the ears. Also, she is obsessed with food!!!
Daisy is on the rather heavy side so she does not have pellet in her diet, just a small handful here and there when she is being a good girl. Blaise on the otherhand needs them because he is still young and still has about a month before he gets cut down. I usually leave the bag of pellets on the floor, becaues my buns have never really been naughty, and dont want pellet because they have it in their diet anyways. Well, not daisy!!! Yesterday, she ripped open the bag and had her WHOLE body in it :shock: :roll: :lol:..I couldn't help but laugh..so I have her a little handful in her cage so she didn't have to go ripping bags open. Today, I moved the bag up on a very high shelf, I'd say 4-5ft...and the second I let her out of her cage, she went around by the shelf. I was too busy cleaning to notice her jump, but about a minute later I turned around and my rabbit had disappeared, I looked up at the shelf and there she was, with her body in the bag, munching pellet :shock: ...she didn't even see me move the bag up there!! crazy rabbits :roll: !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a very clever rabbit to me! :lol: :lol:

Aww, she sounds like a right little character... she is going to keep you busy :wink: :lol:

Wow, well that'sgood exercise for her, all that jumping!! :D
She sounds lovely. Good luck with the bonding.

Back