• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fast Eddie has gone to the bridge :(

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Our lovely boy Fast Eddie went to the bridge on Sunday morning. His owners are devastated and we are too. He turned out to be a lovely bun which was amazing after his bad start in life. The vet diagnosed an anurism.

Now his girlfriend is on her own again, and she's very sad. Her picture is on the bunnyhugger website.

For those who don't know who Fast Eddie was, here are a couple of links to previous threads:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/v...days=0&postorder=asc&highlight=eddie&start=15

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2675&highlight=eddie

~ Binky free little man, you were very very loved and will be so sadly missed. Take all our love to the spirit buns and say hello to my babies for me ~

fast eddie

AAWWWWW so sorry to hear about the sad demise of "fast eddie" rest in peace little one....run free on watership down & enjoy being a wild rabbit.

It's shocked and upset me so much hearing this :cry: :cry: I never met him but I was hooked from the moment I saw him - I just loved him and his cute, cheeky face :cry:
These things are meant to happen but are so hard to those who love him. I know that Audrey will be devastated as she just loved him immediately.
Fast Eddie, run free in the eternal sunshine darling and look for Tilly-Mint, she went there yesterday too so you can find all your friends together now. Have fun in the fields and enjoy the lush green grass.
Auntie Jay and Uncle John love you baby boy - xxxxxx

aawwww how sad.. I was always clicking on your website to have another look at his cheeky little face. :( Sleep well Eddie!

Oh dear, I am so sorry, he was such a handsome boy. Binky free at the Bridge and, as Lynda always says, take our love to the spirit buns. xxx

Darling wee Fast- Eddie - what a wonderful bunny. Linda and Jim worked wonders with this gorgous bun. He was a pleasure to have when we fostered him for a short time and it was wonderful to see how his lovely little personality developed under Jim and Linda's love, devotion and attention.

Rainbow Bridge has gained a super wee man.

lol Pam, Gabby, Colette, Aggie, Mash & Twinkle.

PS Eddie will probably be chasing Pie around now - he will be getting his own back for the times Pie used to tease him by dancing about outside Eddies indoor cage.

Oh What a sad day this has been with so many beautiful and special bunnies passing over to Rainbow Bridge. :cry: :cry:
Fast Eddie will always be in the hearts of everyone that knew him, and I echo what Pam has said about Lynda and Jim doing miracles with him, just as they do with all the bunnies that pass through the CARROT door.
Thanks to you, Fast Eddie knew love and kindess, he had the most wonderful life :)

Sending you much love and hugs at this very sad time.
XXX

Lynda, I am so sorry to hear this after he had just found his lovely new home. But at least he knew a good time with you and Jim and his new owner. He was lucky to have been rescued by you.

Binky free Fast Eddie, with the spirit buns.

Fast Eddie :cry: :cry: what can I say :( words are failing me at this moment Lynda :cry: he captured many hearts on here, mine included :cry: :cry: :cry: my heart goes out to you :cry:

Beyond the rainbows end,
there lies the land of love and light,
where shadows never dim the skies,
for there is no night,
and though the loss is hard to bear of a loved one or a of a friend,
we know that we shall find them there......
beyond the rainbows end

Run free Fast Eddie, in the eternal life of love

xxxxxxx

Oh no - what sad news. I had a feel soft spot for his cute little face. At least he knew what love meant before he went to the bridge.

Back