• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

correx/coroplast in dog crates?

Yes someone has.. just trying to remember who. I believe they got the coroplast/correx from a sign shop. Quite a few have used the same stuff when making the storage cube cages. Bluebunny has definitely made a lovely one for her guinea pigs but i cant remember who did the bunny one.

I put Laminate flooring round the edge of my indoor dog cage, stops them weeing out of the sides and keeps mess in

Heres my piggie cage
a29518da387519aa6568fa7832636e2c.JPG

bluebunny said:
I put Laminate flooring round the edge of my indoor dog cage, stops them weeing out of the sides and keeps mess in

Heres my piggie cage

Your guinea cage is brilliant! Great to see you have put sides on the ramp and the upper floor so they can't fall. Its a really nice cage.

chinakit
Jane

chinakit said:
bluebunny said:

Heres my piggie cage

Your guinea cage is brilliant! Great to see you have put sides on the ramp and the upper floor so they can't fall. Its a really nice cage.

chinakit
Jane
Thank you :)
i have another cage the same except it has black correx and black,yellow and red panels

Its a great idea to use it in the dog cage. I have only used the correx in my guinea pig cage but its very easy to cut and use. heres mine

cavy1.jpg

Oh I wish I could make something like that for my piggies. Mine would just fall apart or look awful! :lol:

i really love those storage cube cages but just cant find those damn cubes anywhere! where did you guys get them from? ive been told the best place to try for them is kleeneze, but i would have to request a catalogue off their site for that :?

just had a look here, yes I have coroplast on my cage bottom, its fab stuff, really easy to clean and also to cut to shape and size.

I got mine in b&q for the grand total of zero, lol, just go in and ask if they have any old sale signes etc, typically the one I asked had to ask what for and therefore thought I was a loney, but I dont care!!!

as for the cubes, I would keep trying ebay, you never know when some may be available, I may have some in a month or so (getting a dog crate) so if you still want some we can maybe work out a fair price etc

Back