• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special home required

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I wanted to write an appeal in the hope that someone somewhere can give Nemo and Willow the special home they deserve.
Nemo is a 6 month old silver lionhead. He was brought to me because he kept biting his previous owners. He can be very protective over anything in his hutch (including willow) but is an absolute angel when you get him out.
Willow is a sweat little 18 month old white dwarf female. She came here because her owners were moving abroad. Due to a severe eye infection that they had not treated she is left almost completly blind in both eyes. She was on antibiotic eye drops for 3 weeks when she got here and my vet thought she may even loose one of her eyes but she has recovered. She does need special care and may develop more infections in future.
Both Nemo and Willow are neutered and they will require an experienced home with someone that understands their needs.

nemowillow.jpg

Nemo and Willow are still here :cry: . There must be someone somewhere that wants to offer them a home. Nemo is getting a lot better these days and they really are a lovely couple.

Cheryl

thats such a shame-the amount of bonded bunny couples i have seen whilst looking for a single female is killing me! i really hope these special buns find a home soon.

Ryo_the_rat said:
thats such a shame-the amount of bonded bunny couples i have seen whilst looking for a single female is killing me! i really hope these special buns find a home soon.

You could always make it a threesome! :lol:

Back