• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies!!!! Pics at last!

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Well it only took me since March to join photobucket after giving up trying to use tiny pic for hosting instead! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So anyway I'll shut up now so as you lot can see the pics, enjoy!

here are Fudge and Clove, a few months ago in the temporary run enjoying the sunshine. Oh and obviously Fudge is the 'fudge' coloured one and clove is the other one. Clove is a 'steel' coloured dutch, and fudge definitly has some other type of rabbit in her apart from Dutch, she is bigger and has a slightly different shaped face to Clove.
Pic_0020.jpg

Just typical, after seeing her sitting for a there while i decide to get up from my dinner and take a piccie of her, and what does she do...?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Twiggy8763/Pic_0007.jpg[/img

This is one of my favourite piccies of Fudge, lying in the shade!
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Twiggy8763/Pic_0006.jpg

Heres a piccie of Clove, she is actually harder to photo than Fudge and is always looking for an escape route, even though she has a good sized patch of lawn to run around on! :roll: :lol:
Pic_0013.jpg

So now I will have to figure out the whole signature thing etc and post piccies of my hamsters and my dog (who could easily be mistaken for a fuzzy teddy bear or angora sheep at times!!) But before I do that I have to do some maths coursework, lucky me! :cry:

awww very stunning bunnies
i say fudge is a pure breed dutch the colouring is called a yellow dutch
becky

I think she is like 3/4 dutch or something because she is really a good bit bigger than Clove and their faces are different, my guess is that one of her parents was a dutch and the other a dutch mix. I will see if I can find a photo which shows their differences.

Well this is one of the very few photos I have managed to get both together, I don't know if it helps much but anyway here it is.

Pic_0012.jpg

Back