• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im saving up to make this

Before you actually do something with the interior of the shed, as you are not too far from Lorna, it is worth having a look at Lorna's sheds, she has a few different layouts. Some have drop down shelves and some she uses hutches inside and others she has trays, boxes, tubes and toys inside. Most weekends she is open to the public.

change of plan - i didnt think it would be fair getting a new bun as i can only afford the one at the moment (have to save up pocket money for jabs etc) so im just going to have millie and may buy a bigger hutch instead of splashing out for sheds etc... i dont really have the space either.

glad im thinking sensibly now!

hi

:) I know what you mean about 'thinking sensibly' - bunnies are so gorgeous and every time I look at RR there are at least...well...all of them that I want to love and care for - I love that link you gave and it got me thinking again!! No no - I mustn't - I just know it would mean I got in over my head and the whole thing will crash down around my ears - My 2 bunnies are really all I can afford the time and money for at the mo. (might win the lottery next week though!)

Your Millie is so beautiful - If she lives with you, and so long as she gets plenty of grooming and attention from you, and maybe a teddy to snuggle up to and lick, she'll be quite happy as an only bunny I'm sure...In 5yrs when you have a job maybe :shock: Millie will still be going strong and...who knows??

I printed out that DIY cabin page and handed it to my dad, so he's been very busy out in my garden today!!! :D

Back