• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

agh!

Katie

Mama Doe
my bunnies keep fighting :( they dont hurt each other just chase and pull out for. they've done it twice today and twice over the past few weeks 0 what shall i do?

i have spoken to a couple of people recently that have said that their bunnies have all of a sudden started fighting, when they have been living happily together. maybe it is funny time of the year!

do you think it is aggressive?

sophie

not really aggressive, more sort of 'you're annoying me right now so i'm going to lunge for you so you understand' :D but its not nice! and i opened the door to the hutch to try to stop them and dusty fell out!! poor little boy :(
maybe it's the heat.. i think each time its happened its been on warm days

oh katie it is worrying isnt it u know my buns r truely in love but few weeks back i thought there future looked unclear together when the netherland went nasty :? started charging at her pal and biting hair out and harassing him that time of year it drove me mad for 2weeks i had them separted for 2days where they could see each other only through bars
then thought right sort it out urselves and put them in bathroom left them came back in and they were back together again

lisa

I have two pairs here at the moment that have come back after a week at their new homes because they have started fighting. Up till last week both pairs were fine.
They seem OK together here - lets hope they stay OK when they go back home again.
It really is a mystery.

their great lately :D been snuggled up all day! (duno why they must be sweltering! but still!) i think it was your words sophie :wink:

i hope so! i really like phoebe! i could let her run the garden free without having to put a harness on her, nobunny normally listens to me when i am calling them to go in but with phoebe you would put her food in and call her and she would run as fast as she could back to the hutch. :D

i am pleased they are getting on better!

i know!! she comes to give us a kiss every morning :D its so sweet! they've got a new run now so they have about 90 square feet of run space! so we dont put them out to run round the whole garden as much anymore (nightmare to get dusty in :lol: ) its a shame you live so far away! you could have come to see them!

Back