• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wabbits

Hi i have 6 rabbits and all are very special and close to my heart:

Luna - 7 years old - Doe -a big old fluff ball of a grump - grey - Dwarf lop - named after the moon - she alone gave me my love for rabbits as she is very very loving

Gismo - Buck - Mix breed, half Dwarf lop half unknown (petshop didnt no neither did owner) - Harlequin coloured - very mischivious - 4 years old - going blind from cataracts, bless him

Minx - Dwarf lop - fawn - 1 1/2 years old - breeding doe for about a year now (lovely babies and all well looked after ) - She was last in petshop no one wanted her so i picked her up wondering y nobody wanted her and she bit me, lol so i bought her :p - Her name suits her

Harlequin - son of minx n gismo - (creamy) Harlequin coloured - nearly 1 year old - mix breed - little monkey he is like all teenager males - cute but deadly - breeding buck (with Tikal not minx)

Tikal - lionhead - broken fawn - nearly 1 year old only 2 months older than Harlequin - breeding doe with Harlequin - very cute but tends to hate being picked up she must of had a bad breeder because she was scared of everyone and everything EVEN GRASS bless her shes better now and loves attention

Sophie - Harlequins brother (minx and gismos baby) - nearly 1 year old - Albino (REW) - no one wanted her from her litter so we kept her rather than c her live lonely - she and luna now live together WOW 4 luna - Very timid and quiet yet nosey and loves climbing into bags, lol especially black bags when i clean them out

I would put sum pictures on but i havent got a clue how to at the moment HELP!

hello

hi and welcome to the forum.your bunnies sound lovely...BUT please try to tell the people you meet who want a rabbit about all the ones in rescues who are desperate for a home rather than breeding more. I dont want to offend you and you seem to love your bunnies but how about rehoming unwanted ones instead of breeding? especially as they are crosses so not intended for showing.
Just a suggestion from another rabbit lover :D and I'd love to see pics of your pets..instructions on how to post them on 1st forum page..even I managed to follow them so they must be easy! :lol:

Back