• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soft Toys

As far as I know It's fine to give them soft toys. Although I've never given any to Harvey but I doubt they'd eat the stuffing as they dont eat thier own fluff that falls of them and also they'd have to bite it pretty hard to reveal the stuffing... hope this helps :)

oh yeah i remember what i was gonna ask and now think this would be the perfect post to post it on!
do u no the mouses (toy) you give to cats to play with can you give a bunny one of those?

I think soft toys are fine, but if your bunny starts to chew them, then it is safer to remove them.
It depends on the indiviual bunny really, we have some that love gently grooming their cuddly toy friend :p and others that would rip them to shreds :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simba always had a little teddy bear.. he used to sit and lick it all over for ages. Now he hardly ever goes near it.. maybe a lick a week!! Too busy with his lady now! He never ate the teddybear tho.

before dusty was neutered he used to hump anything fluffy!! (including my dads legs :lol: ) but now he tends to ignore any soft toys - spends his tinme with phoebs instead!!

Hello. My two both have little teddies - they had them when they lived separately for a while so it only seemed right that the teddies moved in with the buns whenthey were bonded. The buns like ot lick them and throw them around.

When chosing a ted I decided to get one with stitched on eyes instead of plastic ones (incas eof chewing) and ones that were machine washable. Try Mothercare.

Back