• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Buns need Loving Homes

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Bun 1 - Black Female Bun 1yr old mixed breed called Maisy, she is in good health and has a really nice temprement.

Bun 2 - Silver Fox Female Netherland Dwarf bun 2yrs old, lovely friendly bun that loves cuddles and loads of attention.

For more info and pics please get intouch. We are in Bolton Lancashire.

Good luck with these little buns. In this area of the UK I have quite a few males and only a couple of girlies. Probably it is different with you!

Alice

ARC have a large number of boys and only a couple of girls at the moment. This is very normal for us. We often ask where are the girls :D

Janice

I know what you mean about boys as I normally seem to only get boys in but at the moment I have 6 girls for rehoming and only 1 boy.

RR has always had slightly more girls than boys listed.

Maybe its the spraying that does it, boys can sure do an impressive twirl & squirt.

Tam

Maybe its the spraying that does it, boys can sure do an impressive twirl & squirt
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

just when you think that there couldnt be a yuckier way to say it.... :lol: :lol:

thankfully I havent had this pleasure yet with Cobey!! :lol: :lol:

Tamsin said:
RR has always had slightly more girls than boys listed.

Maybe its the spraying that does it, boys can sure do an impressive twirl & squirt.

Tam

Hahahaha sooooo true before Binky Bernard and Panzy went for that little op :shock: they did some spectacular twirls and squirts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 2 spare hutches at present, if they could be transported to me I could certainly help. If you wish to put a request on the forum please do but let me know and I will put a block on taking any more in. It is worth a try as it is wonderful what people on here will do to help. I am sorry I cannot travel far, I am fully commited here to taking care of my present residents.

Alice

Molly the netherland dwarf has found her forever home. Infact she is going to someone on the forum and I am not saying who yet as I know you will all be really pleased for this person. To find out more watch the thread a message for Tree on General Chat and all will be revealed when Tree has seen the message. No its not TREE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kay you are sooooo mean, this is the third thread in a row I have read and you have said that *hops about with the excitment of it all*

oooohhhhhh pllllleeeaasssseeee tellllll!!!!

You'll have to keep your eyes peeled on General chat who knows you may find out soooooooooooon

Back