• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best cage?

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
sorry everyone-more questions! lol

i did try searching on here to see about cages, but couldnt find anything specific :?

dog crates have been recommended to me as a good bunny cage, but im concerned about bedding etc as there doesnt appear to be much of a tray in the ones i have looked at. i was just wondering if anyone has any other cages they could reccommend to me? and if possible, links to sites that sell the cage/cages? would love to see everyones cage set ups too to rob some ideas :wink:

I have Lou in a huge deep 5foot hutch (still indoors) I don't use shavings as he's totally litter trained, I just put a nice soft rug in the sleeping compartment and his corner litter pan in another corner of the hutch :)

I dont use shavings for my house buns just newspaper, old towels and one of them has vetbed! 2 of them live in a 5' small animal cage with a 3' roof extention, one lives in a small 2 1/2 ' cage but has access to my bedroom 24/7 and the other doesn't have a cage! They are all litter trained.

Back