• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here are the buns I'm looking after!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here are Max and Dotty, I am bunny sitting them for my cousin!

Here is Max:

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

And here is Dotty:

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

cazza269 said:
awwww me want MAXXXXXX!!!!

by the way...more nice shoes...I dont have a shoe problem honest ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

max is very cute, i have already warned my cuz that he may be missing upon her return :shock: :D

Shoes are very comfy :lol: :wink:

aaawwww they are both adorable! Is Dotty a belgian hare or something? Kinda looks so different and those ears!! :shock: :D

Diddeen said:
aaawwww they are both adorable! Is Dotty a belgian hare or something? Kinda looks so different and those ears!! :shock: :D

We're not quite sure what Dotty is... she was sold as a netherland dwarf :shock: My cus thinks she might be a belgian hare though :? :lol:

They are gorgeous!! Dotty is the double of a bunny that I fell in love with at the RSPCA at the weekend - he was agouti like him and also had big huge ears. He was so friendly but I just dont have the time for another bun at the moment, so I had to tear myself away. :(

cazbinky said:
oooooh!!! they are both gorgeous, but me thinks Max just edges it on the cuteness stakes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: He is very cute, and he is so tiny! :shock: He's a cheeky little one though! :shock: :lol:

I wonder how I guessed that?!! Maybe because I have a gorgeous boy who looks SO innocent, then find he's chewed everything in sight!!

Back