• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scoot meets Father Christmas (Uncle Jim)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are some pictures taken this morning of Lynda's Jim having the honour of holding and stroking Scoot :D Scoot honoured Jim even more by actually licking Jim :shock: Mind you, as Scoot said later "I do wish people would wash their hands before handling such a superstar" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scoot loved Uncle Jim and I think Uncle Jim was really taken with Scoot :D We know that Uncle Jim couldn't stop saying how Auntie Lynda was going to end up having kittens with jealousy :shock: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a bit of a lick here Uncle Jim - it's a bit mucky :roll:
JimandScoot.jpg

Do you realise how much this is going to cost you :?: The bill will be forwarded :shock: :p :roll: :lol:
[/img]
ScootJim.jpg

Grins all round :D How happy does Uncle Jim look holding the most famous Scoot in the world :?: :D :lol: :lol:
scootandJim.jpg

:shock: :( Leave him alone Jim, he's my dream-bun!

*stomps off in a huff and slams door*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did he whisper in Scoot's ear that his Auntie Lynda loves him? :love:

Scoot, you look every bit the superstar, I am going to take a little picture of you with me on my holidays.

Love from your Pal Jet :) :) :)

Jim told me all about you Scoot :love: I think you need to do the tour de britain with your uncle Jim so we can all swoon over you :love:

Denny said:
Jim told me all about you Scoot :love: I think you need to do the tour de britain with your uncle Jim so we can all swoon over you :love:

Auntie Denny

My buck 2foot is thinking now :roll: :shock: Can you here the cogs from where you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Denny said:

Auntie Denny

My buck 2foot is thinking now :roll: :shock: Can you here the cogs from where you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

hang on *listens* yes scoot, I can just make out the cogs, inbetween the buzzing noise coming from Abroath :wink: :lol: :lol: I must buy some decent ear muffs so I can sleep tonight :wink: :lol:

Back