• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay...AGAIN!!!!

A breeder using eBay as advertising - not very responsible.

I must admit the tone of the advert gets my back up especially the bit about the rabbit being your responsibility after purchase sounds like you don't even get care info if you buy one! 7 weeks is also a little young to be selling them on :( !

Caz

Caz said:
A breeder using eBay as advertising - not very responsible.

I must admit the tone of the advert gets my back up especially the bit about the rabbit being your responsibility after purchase sounds like you don't even get care info if you buy one! 7 weeks is also a little young to be selling them on :( !

Caz

I know, its breaks my heart to think that they will just sell them to anybody!

Lets just hope Ebay act on my email!

I wonder if it is actually an accidental breeding seeing as it is a cross between a dwarf and a mini lop. Still shouldnt be on ebay tho!
I have also reported them

I've also reported them. It looks like a poor attempt at money making as he/she will have some more for sale on the 30th July :x (if I've read it right)

luvabun said:
I've also reported them. It looks like a poor attempt at money making as he/she will have some more for sale on the 30th July :x (if I've read it right)

Hi Luvabun,

Yeah you have read it right......more poor little buns for sale at the end of July......I hate to say it but its like a production line!!!! One lot out, another lot ready and so on and so on.....

People like this should be shot!!!!!!!

ebay

Hi...I mailed this person directly & told them what I thought of them for selling baby bunnies on ebay...suggested they contact RR & get proper loving homes for their babies. the advert has been removed now though.

Back