• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny watching tv....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here was Sophie lastnight engrossed in "Bad Girls" :!: :!: :!: :lol:

DSCF0013.jpg

Sophie says "Excuse my big bum!!!"

DSCF0015a.jpg

Yes, please note the bunny proofing around the tv... we don't usually have boards everywhere :lol: :lol: :roll:

yeh, she is like a puppy, follows you around everywhere and gets into everything!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to look through bunny pics after reading Phill's + harvester's bad news today,

this just brought a big smile to my face - Sophie is just the cutest bun.

Jaro has a thing for watching TV too, normally when Pam is holding him and we're expressing him. If we turn the TV on, he turns around, settles looking straight at it with a quizzical look on his face.

Martin +Pam

Martin E said:
Had to look through bunny pics after reading Phill's + harvester's bad news today,

this just brought a big smile to my face - Sophie is just the cutest bun.

Jaro has a thing for watching TV too, normally when Pam is holding him and we're expressing him. If we turn the TV on, he turns around, settles looking straight at it with a quizzical look on his face.

Martin +Pam

Yes, I have given Sophie extra snuggles today too (and the buns i'm sitting!)

Glad she made you smile :D

She looks like she'll get square eyes :lol: :lol:

Nice to see she watches tv as well as read the occasional newspaper and magazine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Excuse me :roll:

Wheres's Sophies Popcorn and soft drink :shock: :lol: :lol:

OMG, thats so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please dont give her any more ideas..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

We missed Bad Girls last night - perhaps Sophie can tell us what happened???
Charlie loves to watch the Telly (well, he doesn't get much choice, but seems happy when East Enders, Emmerdale etc are on)..... I'm weaning him off of Top Gear - I can't have two men in hte house who are addicted to that :lol: :lol:

Kirstie said:
We missed Bad Girls last night - perhaps Sophie can tell us what happened???
Charlie loves to watch the Telly (well, he doesn't get much choice, but seems happy when East Enders, Emmerdale etc are on)..... I'm weaning him off of Top Gear - I can't have two men in hte house who are addicted to that :lol: :lol:

Haha! :lol: :lol: If she could talk, I'm sure she would give you the full run down! :lol:

Glad I live with a girlie bun... one bloke is enough for me :roll: :roll: :lol:

Charlie a real softy.... scared of aeroplanes / motorbike noises (Can't understand WHY he likes Top Gear.... Maybe its the presenters? I know I quite like Richard Hammond....mmmm - anyway - going off the point a bit!).
:)
And - scared of the dark... If he sneaks under the bed (he's not normally allowed in the bedroom) the only way to get him out is to shut the curtains, turn off the light, shut the dorr nearly too and put the light on in the hallway.... Then he comes running out all on his own. :lol:

Hahaha, does Sophie set the video if she'll be out in case she misses something?! So cute, I love her big fluffy bum!

Back