• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie has really done it now...

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
As if not letting me read my magazine wasn't bad enough, now I'm not allowed to read the paper either......

DSCF0012a.jpg

DSCF0009a.jpg

DSCF0011a.jpg

What IS she like?!! :lol: :lol:

LOL!

She is such a fuss pot.. paying all over my paper means I give up and give her the fuss :roll: :lol: :lol:

Now without naming names - there seems to be a certain furniture store mentioned on the page that Sophie has flopped onto - maybe a bunny hint that she's after a Sofa for Sophie :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
Now without naming names - there seems to be a certain furniture store mentioned on the page that Sophie has flopped onto - maybe a bunny hint that she's after a Sofa for Sophie :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're probably right, she's not allowed on our sofa! Not that we get to sit on it much as we fence it off with the panels from the RR site!

aaawwww Sophie is adorable in all her piccys!! Looks so squidgy and cuddly. If i sit on the floor reading a paper simba will come and start eating the pages but doesnt lay on it!

I keep looking over your pics cuz sophie's so cute, and makes me chuckle cuz they do such daft things!
Fudge tries to read the paper by turning the pages with her nose or paw, or could that be "get this out of MY way, i want fuss", the pages sometimes get pulled away from me and thrown on the floor in disgust :lol: :lol: :lol:

millie doesnt really do anything! she is so lazy although at times she does have her mad 5 minuites!

maybe i should teach her to be a bit more funnier lol :lol: :lol:

Back