• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg has Died

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Evening girls, i went out to check and feed the buns about half an hour ago and found my Meg bunny dead on the floor of her run. She was only 1 and a half and was fine thismorning when my mum gave all the buns water. I have no idea what killed her or what was wrong and i loved her and i will miss her terribly. :cry: Goodbye my little Meg i love you XX

Meg.jpg

Awwwww I'm sorry to hear that Phill, but she's had a fantastic life with you and her little friends.

Take care and big hugs

I'm so sorry to hear about your bunny. She had a wonderful life with you I'm sure. Hang in there!

loopylop said:
No ideas as to what it could be?

Not a clue Laura??!!!! All her poos were fine she was eating fine she was just normal Meg! My mum said she was fine thismorning when she did all the water i have no clue. I could get a PM done but i don't think i could take it so i have buried her next to my Thumper bun on the hill XX

Phill said:
loopylop said:
No ideas as to what it could be?

Not a clue Laura??!!!! All her poos were fine she was eating fine she was just normal Meg! My mum said she was fine thismorning when she did all the water i have no clue. I could get a PM done but i don't think i could take it so i have buried her next to my Thumper bun on the hill XX

Well, at least she wasn't showing any signs of being in pain :(

And her last day was spent binkying around the garden with her mates x

Aaaaaw, dear Phill, I am so sorry for your loss, these buns have a nasty habit of just giving up on us and it ain't easy to cope with is it? :cry: You poor girl, it is such a shock when something happens like this and she looks such a sweetheart.

Binky free at the Bridge little Meg and say hello to my Charlie and Harriet the spaniel. xxxxxx

Thank Lizzie, i have one conselation she will get to Binky with Thumper again they'ed loved each other.

oh Phill, I am so saddened to hear the news about your beautiful Meg bunny :(
Sending much love to you, and the Sanctuary bunnies send comforting snuggles too
XX

Sorry Phill - must have been such a shock; like you say Meg and Thumper are together now.

Take care

Sorry Phill - must have been such a shock; like you say Meg and Thumper are together now.

Take care

Back