• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just wondering

little treasure

Young Bun
I don't seem to be able to post this in the rabbits in need section

I was just wondering if any of the rescue centres on here,preferably local has in on of their runs a little bunny who'd like a forever home with us,this little bun will be a replacement for our little guy who has left a big hole in our hearts and our kitchen.

We are looking for a similar looking rabbit ideally,normally my o/h likes all the natural wild looking bunny colours,in fact all his guineas have been either browny or grey.

But after having guy I have a big soft spot for the black and whites now I think guy was a mini lop broken black and white with quite a fluffy coat.You can tell breed recognotion isn't my top subject :oops:

So this little bun will have pride of place in our new kitchen when we move house,I know most house bunnies live in the lounge,infact our other one Monty does.We kind of grew attached to having Guy in the kitchen,as after a bad day at work it was the first thing we saw as we came in the house.

It was nice to come in and collapse onto the floor and get licked to death.

It would be great to find another one like Guy with regards to his markings.

heres a few little pics :D :D

guy2.jpg

guy4.jpg

guy1.jpg

:love: Samantha

Back