• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocket Leaves

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know if rabbits can eat Rocket? It is found in some salads. I bought a bag today thinking they could eat it but just had a look through some sites on the sticky topic and cant see it on the safe or poisonous lists anywhere.

Im growing some at the moment and the shoots have only just started to come through. The bunnies will be getting some when its ready :D

Cheryl

aah cool thanks. Just gave them a few leaves.. they ate 2 each then just bit them in half and looked at me for more so dunno if they like them.. will see if the rest have disappeared when i get up tomorrow :D

yeah my rabbits love it the first sowing we grew is now in flower so they will be starting to eat the second sowings soon whcih are nearly ready if my nan doesnt come up and take most of it :lol: like she did wiv the other

lisa

My lot love it - we were growing it but kindof forgot, so it developed flowers ect, still gobbled up !

Back