• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This world makes me so angry at times

Kerri C

Mama Doe
My Husband has just called to say that he heard on our local news, that the in thing around here is throwing bunnies over a 7 foot fence into the animal enclosure to one of our parks.

Therefore they are either throwing them into the rabbit enclosure cos theyve got bored of them, or throwing them into the pens with the dangerous animals in, such as falcons etc - Im so upset and angry - what is wrong with this world!!!

Ive been to this park with my sister when she takes my nephew there, and I have to say I really hate the place. The rabbits and guineapigs are never cleaned out and are on cold concrete floors, with people throwing any old food in for them - they look as though they are constantly covered in mites, and just look generally miserable.

They'll probably end up with serious back injuries falling from that height, but to then face being in a strange environment with dangerous animals in, is just beyond belief.

I am just so fed up with all the horrible kids in this world who do this to animals, it makes me sick.

I wish they'd bring back the electric chair, I know it sounds harsh, but I would gladly watch them all fry. :cry:

world

Hi kerryc...I know what you mean...sometimes I can,t believe what I hear..what makes people be so rotten that they hurt defenceless animals...it makes me despair of mankind, only when I come on here & realise that so many others feel the same way that I do that I calm down...keep your chin up & keep caring.

Unfortunately this is true of alot of kids, obviously not all, but I remember when I was abour six living next door to a lad who always tried to pick up my cat n swing it by its tail :( I was much smaller than him and used to bawl my eyes out but he just thought that made it funnier. When they're young they dont realise the damage they do

I know what you mean, I live beside a canal and every year swans nest in the same place, well last year some one shot all the cygnets with an airgun, this year my hubby caught several teenage school kids lobbing stones at the swans, he chased them away but the SSPCA had to take away one of the swans and that left the other three, I guess all the eggs got smashed as there are no baby swans to be seen, some people really are showers of ..... well need I say more!

I guess we are our own worst enemies as I take my kids to the canal to feed the swans so are we making them too trusting of humans that cause them so much pain?

Well rant over, feel a bit better now! :D

Numerous people I know have contacted such as the rspca before about the animals, but the last time I was there, nothing had changed. I havent been for about 2 years, so would be quite interesting to see how the g.pigs and bunnies are looking now, so I cannot really comment at the moment (they may not even have g.pigs or bunnies anymore). My sister goes quite often so I think I'll have a look around next time shes going, and if they still look ill and miserable I'll report them again.

missshell said:
They really need educated...........or shot. :(

You're right!!

They should have the same done to them!! i'd happily do it for a living!! - how much satisfaction would you get seeing real justice being done!?

kids

HI...I know what you mean about ome kids...A while back I had a guy working in my house...one day he turned up with his two kids in tow (one aged 7 the other 10) I left them in his care as I had to go out...when I returned they had wrecked my house, flooded the garden using my hose pipe (in full view of dad) & he then proudly told me that they had been going in to my shed & picking up my bunnies, I was furious as I don,t even allow my own grandchildren to go in there without my being present & they have grown up with my rabbits...later I noticed that my bunn willy was holding up his back leg, when the vet checked it he told me that it had been trodden on...no need to guess who had done that...I paid the guy off & thats the last time he worked here...Willy,s l foot was badly swollen for 3 weeks GGGRRRRR.

Re: kids

rabshan said:
HI...I know what you mean about ome kids...A while back I had a guy working in my house...one day he turned up with his two kids in tow (one aged 7 the other 10) I left them in his care as I had to go out...when I returned they had wrecked my house, flooded the garden using my hose pipe (in full view of dad) & he then proudly told me that they had been going in to my shed & picking up my bunnies, I was furious as I don,t even allow my own grandchildren to go in there without my being present & they have grown up with my rabbits...later I noticed that my bunn willy was holding up his back leg, when the vet checked it he told me that it had been trodden on...no need to guess who had done that...I paid the guy off & thats the last time he worked here...Willy,s l foot was badly swollen for 3 weeks GGGRRRRR.

OOH the little b******s!!!! I would be raging!!! I used to hate it when my cousin used to bring her brat of a son round when he was about 3, I was only 13 at the time and he used to throw a tennis ball up againt the mesh of my rabbit hutches and frighten them. My cousin would just sit there enjoying her conversation but I used to go mad at the little brat and shout at him to stop it, but he just carried on and laughed at the rabbits reactions!! :evil:

There is no discipline for children nowadays and they know it. BRING BACK THE CANE!!!! That's what I say. ....and if they're naughty just stick them in a cage till they behave.

Sorry - I'm not a child lover. Rabbits and Horses are much nicer. :)

Vianne said:
There is no discipline for children nowadays and they know it. BRING BACK THE CANE!!!! That's what I say. ....and if they're naughty just stick them in a cage till they behave.

Sorry - I'm not a child lover. Rabbits and Horses are much nicer. :)

Completly agree!!!!!! Children need to be taught some respect for any living thing and i guess thats down to the parents.

id do anything to have my own child, but I would make sure I would bring him/her up correctly and to respect adults and animals. Thing with the world today is that many school kids/chavs are having babies, they just cannot be bothered bringing them up properly and see them more as an accessory or a doll. Makes me sick. :cry:

I know! Chav's breed like rabbit's don't they!?? I feel like we're being over run by them! They also represent some of the stereotypical people who are cruel to animals.

Uneducated, and a waste of space, need disposing of!

God that is absolutely disgusting, I agree, there is no disclipline anymore!! you have to be careful what you say to who or you are liable to get sued by some lazy parent who never wants to work! :shock:

You are sooooo right!!! Does that family off "wife swap" spring to mind!!???
Hahahahahaaha!!

Anyway, I think we should have police......for animals......my dad lives in America and they have them there and they can arrest people for cruelty and send them to jail - just like normal police. I feel sorry for organisation's like the RSPCA. Also there is a website I found, telling people how to deal wih the RSPCA if they've been reported!!!

How bad is this:
http://www.webtribe.net/~animadversion/

Ooh, don't get me started!! I teach in Secondary schools (not for much longer I might add) and kids are disrespectful, rude and selfish. Not all of them, but a large majority. They have no respect for themselves, never mind other people and animals.

Ooh poor you Helen I don't envy you at all!! I want to belt those disrespectful kids!! :lol: I wonder what changed so suddenly though, may parents always whacked me if I was bad, made them eat tea with them everyday and I got grounded etc, what went so wrong in the last few years?!

im only 14 but my mum punishs me bad if im naughty. around my estate kids kick our front door and stuff like that and eggs houses and stuff if i done that my mum would disown me! how could parents be so blind to see whats going on!
having parents like that would be wierd :evil:

Back