• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

english rabbits

nathen

New Kit
i have herd that the english rabbit is a common breed but i have not been able to find any. i really want one :cry:

Awww English spots are quite common i have four! Have you checked out the BRC to see if you can find a breeder?

This is Bill he is a really gentle boy and would be suitable for all types of homes, he is fostered by me!
Billmed.jpg

This is Stanley who is fostered by Donna-arc
stanleymed.jpg

Janice

We also have a pair who are not a true english, I guess they are untraditionally english!

This is Bobby and Britney.
bobbrit.jpg

Technically, I think those two are butterfly lops ;) But hey, who wouldn't want droopy ears to go with their spots :lol:

After seeing all those pics, I want on now!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys have some gorgeous buns, I'm sure with all the help from these lovely people on here, nathan you should find what you are looking for! :D

Good luck!! :D

It would be lovely if we can get any of these rabbits a fresh start in life. Any one looking for a nice traditional English or one of our non traditional ones :lol: :lol:

were do u live ,if ur are anywere near kent i can put u in touch with a breeder of english, who shows. he does them in blk and white and chocolate and white. val

i had also read that rex rabbits are not very common but i have seen some in pets at home and my local pet shop. :?:

Back