• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate shelf plan finished.

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, I've finished the plans for adding a shelf in a dog crate. They're in a Word document at the moment which I can email to anyone who wants it. Its a fairly large file cos of the pics. Tamsin is looking at putting it on RR somewhere too.

Let me know if you want a copy - either email me bevsherbon@hotmail.com or PM me. And if you have any problems with them let me know and we'll hopefully be able to help.

Charlie and Lavender hope that your buns like it as much as they like theirs.........
image_june05005.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6267

Tamsin has published the instructions in the Rabbit Care Reference Section so they're there permanently for people to use. :D Thanks Tamsin.

btw - I look forward to seeing pictures. We're thinking about our next attempt (the current one is looking a bit dirty due to Charlies explosive bottom - he has a v delicate tummy :shock:) so would be interested to hear about any improvements too. :)

Back