• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting your feet up.

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
We had just given Mishka her daily "back end bath" (she can't balance to wash herself because of her bad legs), so she decided to dry off in the sun........

mishkafeet.jpg

Poor old Flump :lol:

Oh Jeremy thats brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: - Flump is such a star and doesn't he just take everything in his stride eh! - inlcuding Mishka's antics :lol: :lol:

I'm going to save that pickie thats defo in my Mishka, Sparkle, Flump album :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaawwwww they are adorable! What a fab photo.. just shows how happy they both are together :D Clever Mishka!

Mark said:
As it should be, the girl with her feet on her man, Mark is my personal foot stool too, no back end baths though :shock: :shock: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great picture Jeremy, it is lovely see Mishka enjoying life despite her problems, she is as gorgeous as ever..and as for Flump. well, what a sweetheart :love:

What a gorgeous piccie of them!!! Flump looks very happy with his lot - even with a wet bottomed girl!! :lol: :lol: xx

Back