• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mytle's in the garden

emilou

Warren Scout
This is my first day home from uni for the summer and ive gone Myrtle mad. I have missed her so much. These pics I took today,

nm3.jpg

'Why are you opening my run?!' she says

mn2.jpg

'Look at my model looks, butter would'nt melt'

nm1.jpg

'Im outta here...'

nm4.jpg

and this is Erin guarding the rabbit run from marauding cats etc

Myrtle is beautiful and her lovely coat looks so sleek and glossy :)
I bet she has missed you as much as you have missed her...now you have all the Summer to cuddle her :thumb:
Best wishes

She does look rexy i agree but i dont know what she is. I thought she might be from a Californian or a New Zealand because of the way her colour goes like a siamese cat and her eyes shine red in the light. Ive never seen another bunny built like her as she is very long bodied and is about 8 pounds in weight.
Thanks for the lovely comments, i think shes great :)

emilou said:
She does look rexy i agree but i dont know what she is. I thought she might be from a Californian or a New Zealand because of the way her colour goes like a siamese cat and her eyes shine red in the light. Ive never seen another bunny built like her as she is very long bodied and is about 8 pounds in weight.
Thanks for the lovely comments, i think shes great :)

Isn't it havanas' whose eyes glow red in the light? I think the colouring is similar :?: !

Caz

Back