• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunny!!!!!

ciara

Young Bun
My doe Thumper has recently been desexed, and as such as moved indoors for her recovery. (She used to live in my bunny shed with her friends.)
Last night, it had been exactly a week since her spay, so I decided she could have a long play around the lounge room, instead of the quick leg stretches she had been getting during the week!

My partner happened to be a bit tipsy (being Friday night in Australia :lol: ) and he decided he wanted to watch and play with Thumper.
(Usually he takes zero interest in the rabbits, although he doesn't mind them.)

Thumper was casually hopping around, and he wanted to know if he could *pat her*... I said, that I didn't like his chances as she wasn't too used to him, and she is a bit snobby and just likes attention when she wants it!
He kept following her around, and trying to pat her, and she kept hopping off and not letting him! :roll: :p

I heard a few thumps and told him that maybe he was p^$$*#@ her off, and to stop walking around after her, then he said that she did a funny jump at him.
I turned around and she was binkying, at him! :shock:

He thought that was funny and so kept following her around, and was determined to get her to say hello to him.
Alot of binkies later, he was rewarded with a few sniffs of his hand, and then (much to my shock, she lay her head down and asked him to pat her! :shock:

I told him how priveledged he was, and that she must really like him, what with binkying to him, and then asking for a pat!

I think he was rather impressed and hopefully he might take a bit more interest in the rabbits from now on! :D

She's going to stay inside with us from now on! :wink:

lilthump.jpg

Go on admit it... your just waiting for him to go out now so you can try following her around and see if she'll binky for you ;)

Tee hee, that is a cute story! why do rabbits prefer men?!!

Lou showers my hubby in affection and follows him around like a dog, yet I'm the one who :lol: cares for him!!

:D hehe thanks
I thought it was worth sharing, and I have to say I was a bit miffed about the whole thing! :lol:

Thumper is shredding her paper as I type this, as its around the same time I let her out last night, and I think she is trying to tell me something. :wink:
Paul is watching football so I'll be following her around tonight, see if I'm as lucky as he was! :lol: :p

I went and got some gorgeous bunny pics of my other girls today, just have to download them tomorrow and you can see how cute my other buns are.
They are still babies really, all under 6months old, so very cute and lovely buns.

cheers
Ciara :rabbit2:

Back