• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello bunny folks!

cazbinky

Warren Scout
Hi All!!

My name's Caz, I'm 21 and live in Essex. I have a house rabbit called Lou who is a lop cross, he is gorgeous and lots of fun!!

I also have an agouti english crested piggy called Bruce and 3 hamsters.

I am looking for a playmate for Lou, ideally a Rex or a French Lop doe, must be neutered, vaccinated and about 6 months of age or older, but I don't have permission to post in the Classified forum yet, so please excuse me! If you can help, please contact me.

Welcome :wave:
I cant wait to hear more about you and your bunny, and hopefully soon your little boy can have a girlfriend! Keep the piccies coming!!
I'm a sucker for cute piccies... :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Aaaawww Lou is gorgeous.. is he a french lop?? I love his ears!! :D hmmm lets find him a girlfriend then :D

RSPCA Short Valley are in Harlow, Essex. They neuter/vaccinate and have about a dozen bunnies available. I don't know what breeds though, you'd have to call to find out: 01279 306058

Hi Chris, no he's not a French lop, I DO love them!! He's dwarf lop sized, I think he's a cross between an English spot and a French Lop as his ears are extremely long :D

Thanks Tamzin, I will give them a call!

Back