• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG look what they did!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I have been putting a box in their dog cage with lots of hay in so that Nala can hide up as she is still very nervous of me. They have both been enjoying hopping in and out. at one point nala started using it as a toilet so i had to throw it out and find another one to fit. Well she seemed to enjoy this one lots too hiding in it if i went near the cage. Then i came home from work last night to find a huge hole in it!! Im guessing its Nala's doing altho im sure her accomplice Simba helped! Here's the evidence!
box2.jpg

Today its got bigger and neither of them would come out of it when i first went to let them out!
nalabox1.jpg

simbabox.jpg

They have made such alot of mess in there.. cardboard, paper and hay everwhere! But how can i be mad with this little face? :lol: :lol: :lol:
letmeout.jpg

hehehehe.. right now they are laid out side by side behind the sofa.. so unfortunately cant get a cute piccy of that.. they always lay in awkward places hiding from the camera i reckon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats cause they know what will happen if they don't!!! Mummy will go barmy and show there pics to thousands of other barmy people who will them want to bunny nap them and they are quite happy were they are thank you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin and Issie did that to the elaborate castle my son made for them. They decided the door was in the wrong place and put one in where they wanted it :lol:

He was a bit miffed :wink:

I dont see any eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dunno what these two are on right now but Nala is doing high speed laps of the flat.. she isnt usually that fast.. and Simba is in hot pursuit of her!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish i had a video camera!

Hehehehe, my girls do that too with their boxes! I nicked one from my old job, one of those crisps boxes with a hole in the front, but they always chew another hole in the back. I think they want to have more than one choice of entrance/exit...Xena likes to dig and chew at the bottom of the box, too, and eventually chews it to bits and I have to replace it.

Hehe nice work bunns!

Its a fasinaction that they must have! Be it tissue boxes to crips boxes they all will come to the same destryoed fate

Buns and cardboard boxes eh! what are they like!?

My upstairs neighbour is a salesman - endless supply of heavy duty boxes - got one off him last week, closed it all up, cut a whole in the end and gave it to the buns. Before the end of the evening they'd chewed through the back of it, and unknown to us, they'd been eating the bookcase!
image_june05001.jpg

I moved it away from the bookcase, they chewed through the bottom and have eaten the carpet!!!! No more cardboard boxes until they are less naughty!

Back