• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Can I please read my magazine :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :roll:

Nope, don't think so mommy...

DSCF0007.jpg

Definitly not mom, I'd like fuss please...

DSCF0003.jpg

I'm staying right HERE...

DSCF0005.jpg

Laura...I have always loved your signature of Sophie and these photos are so good!! i love your captions and I think that is EXACTLY what she is saying. Wonderful :love:

Marlene said:
Laura...I have always loved your signature of Sophie and these photos are so good!! i love your captions and I think that is EXACTLY what she is saying. Wonderful :love:

Aw, bless you! :lol: :lol:

If only she could talk eh?! :!: :D :lol:

I'm thinking of sending these pics to heat mag!!!! And telling them even my bun loves their mag...

Wonder if it would get printed?!

loopylop said:
I'm thinking of sending these pics to heat mag!!!! And telling them even my bun loves their mag...

Fantastic idea - *runs off to get the camera and plonks all kinds of buns on magazines, newpapers, articles, etc .........* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
loopylop said:

Fantastic idea - *runs off to get the camera and plonks all kinds of buns on magazines, newpapers, articles, etc .........* :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: guess I should have kept that idea quiet eh?

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

I have emailed HEAT mag those pics, watch this space!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5cutebunnies said:
Not just a preety face is she???? Sophie can read too :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh, she can even tear the page right down the middle of the article I was reading too :roll: Very clever :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

loopylop said:

I was just going to suggest this before you mentioned it... you might get a gift/prize or something. :D

OMG how cute is that!!!! i think i may need to bunny nap sophie! Laura i'' swap you can have toffee and i'll have sophie! :D

No, :( Pooo it was worth a shot!!!! :lol: :lol:

Phill said:
OMG how cute is that!!!! i think i may need to bunny nap sophie! Laura i'' swap you can have toffee and i'll have sophie! :D

No, :( Pooo it was worth a shot!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about I have both and then you can come and visit them, lol! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: No No No No No!!!!!!! I would miss my Toffee bun! Sophie could just come here for hols! I would say that mine could come to you for hols but thats a little daft!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Phill said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: No No No No No!!!!!!! I would miss my Toffee bun! Sophie could just come here for hols! I would say that mine could come to you for hols but thats a little daft!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

23 buns? OMG, I wouldn't know where to start with the cuddles! LOL :lol:

Back