• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies looking for a new Mummy and Daddy

Adele

Warren Veteran
POSTED ON BEHALF OF: leanne

Okay. I have taken in 2 bunnies 2 months ago now ~ client at the surgery I used to work at had a caesarian, can't cope with baby and 2 housebuns etc.
Ive posted on rabbit rehome sites and all the veterinary surgeries I would recommend and haven't had a single reply yet, please help these bunnies if you can :)

They are two unneutered, unvaccinated bonded males (i will insist they are neutered by new owner as part of the rehoming agreement) both great but very different personalities. Currently house buns with daily access to outdoor run and freerange of my house, but im happy for them to live outdoors.
Both have just turned 1 year old and leo is a white and fawn dwarf lop with a smidge of lionhead in him(the fringe gives it away!) and hunny is a brown dwarf lop both around 2.5kg and they are not related.

Please contact leanne by PM if you can help or require some further information.

5cutebunnies said:
They sound beautiful Adele would love to see a piccie or two I could not find them on Rabbits rehome

hiya,

They are on rabbitrehome under essex area, no pics as I dont have a dig camera :( might see if I can borrow one though!

Ive decided that if suitable homes with female buns come up im happy to part them....
Still trying to get neutering sorted out but if I can't the new owners will have to do so :)

Me again!

Im having leo (the more dominant male) neutered next week so at least one will already be neutered before rehoming! He attacked hunny a couple of times(because they can smell my doe close by, which is making them frisky), its also causing a bit of a problem with my bonded pair as my own buck who's neutered keeps mounting my doe to show he's the alpha male which isn't fair on her~she's usually the dominant out of the two but the new boys are making vinnie very macho! So if you guys can spread the word i'd appreciate it heaps as lovage is fed up with being humped!!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Hey there,

Just an update on these two bunnies....

Still no joy finding them a home :?

They are both booked in to be neutered this friday ~ YAY!

thats it really, bye 4 now!

:bunny:

hey all,

Yet another update on these two little urchins....

Both have been successfully neutered and the hormones are rapidly fading away as I post!!

Still in desperate need of rehoming ~ im due a house check from my landlady in a couple of weeks and she thinks I only have 2 cats & a dog living here when I actually have a dog, 3 cats, 2 rats, 1 g pig & FOUR rabbits!!! Have NO idea what i'll do to hide them! eek!

Also they are driving my buck insane as he hates having 2 other males around his woman!!

Please please please spread the word, they can live in or out altho I only have indoor cages to go with them... they must have daily access outdoors to stretch their legs tho and if anyone has a doe they need a companion for im sure one of these will oblige! also hunny is very mellow and loves my guinea pig crunchie so altho I don't generally rehome rabbits to gp's because I know he's so gentle with them im happy for him to be homed with one... Leo would not be suitable with a guinea pig tho coz he's much more adventurous altho my pig follows him around the house like his side kick!!

Thanks guys :)

have you had any luck yet???

I'm looking for a/some friends for my newly aquired 18 month old lop-eared buck. He is not spayed but is going in on Monday. I have plenty of room and plan to keep any new pals seperated by way of wire mesh in the early days to get them used to one another.

If you think they could get along let me know......I live in Essex / East London.

Hey kristina,

If u read this can u contact me ~ I left u a couple of emails but no reply!

Back