• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, just introducing myself

Kezowner

Young Bun
Hello this is my first time on here. This is Kez she is 5 years old i don't know if she is a breed, what do you think?

qa215409.jpg

Hiya, she's lovely, I think she must be a distant cousin of our bunny Jet

Love from Jet, Lui, Treacle (Alison and Stephen)

aaawwww Kez is gorgeous, me likes black bunnies :love:
Welcome to the Forum and what a great way to introduce yourself, photos always go down a storm here... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Welcome :wave:
Your bun is so cute...but I'm afraid I have NO CLUE what breed she is! I guess its the daily puzzle...somebody figure it out!!!

She is a gorgeous bun but I don't think she is a breed. She looks like a rex mix but her body looks to compact? I am no breed expert but she doesn't look like any breed I have seen. How big is she?

She is quite big almost 2ft long when fully stretched out. Her coat changes colour with the seasons, lighter in the summer, darker in winter. She has got very thick fur. Also her eyes are glow red in the dark (don't know if all rabbits eyes are like this!)

Welcome :D
I think she's gorgeous. Her body and head shape is very much like mini lops, except her ears, but you can get mini lops which just haven't loped.

Looks just like my bunny Myrtle except shape wise, maybe they are from the same combination of parents but they are not a breed i think. Look at my post in this section about Myrtle in the garden.

hi there. Welcome to the forum, im new to this site also. Ive found everyone really friendly & helpful. love the pics. What a lush bunny you have. :)

hi cute bunny its a Siamese Sable in colour but looking at type and size look like it has a bit of a fur rabbit in there like silver fox or sable but i would say its a cross breed
becky

Back