• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz wont eat Burgess food!!

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I dont think he likes the super rabbit exel food that my vet recomended he keeps kicking it out of his bowl :? any ideas on how to make him eat it i mix it with his old food but he picks it out! :shock:

:lol: norty bunny maybe u could try another feed like science selective u could get a sample packet save you money by not buying big bags that jazz may not eat

lisa

Hey Jazzy! I have some small Bags of Science Selective that i got free if you want to try Jazz on it then i wil post it to you.

If your bunny doesn’t like it and still wont eat pellets after trying I wouldn't recommend pushing for it. I did this with Toby and it made him ill. Some rabbits get all there vits from other sources of feed and don't need pellets as much as others. Not only that but (as my vet said) pellets can be to rich for some buns, and this could be why they wont eat it.

I would say try a few different kinds just to make sure, and if you’re still having no luck then don’t push for it. As your bunny isn’t eating it for a reason, as I found out with mine :)

Back