• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bubaloos

little treasure

Young Bun
well after the outdoor buns helped my o/h clean them out it was time for some piccies...some may be a little blurred :oops: either down to the cameraman or the buns moving :lol:

The eldest bun is Willow who was five at christmas he has a big run all to himself as at one time he was the only bun we had.We did try to match the carpet to his fur :roll:

swill.jpg

next door to Willow live the family of bunnies mum,dad and their 2 not so little babies.

ladies first.Onion(3yrs old) she's mum and being the biggest she's also the run boss

smlonion.jpg

next is dad Sage (3yrs old) I know sage and onion :roll: well they were christmas bunnies

smlsage.jpg

next is Pepper(2yrs old)allways looks scruffy

smlpep.jpg

and the little snooty madam who wont sit still for anyone on her own...

Asher(2 yrs old) sat next to dad, Sage
smlashdad.jpg

next is the squuekypigs

first is Chester who is just 7 months old

smlchest.jpg

then there's Midge whos around 8 months old these live next door to each other but will be put together when we move house.
smlmidge.jpg

This will leave an empty hutch.I wonder what could go in there :)

We are still looking for a replacement for our little Guy :cry:

WE will post some pics of Guy and our 2 house rabbits Topper and Monty tommorrow

:love: Samantha and Darren

Back