• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi all!!!!

gemygem

New Kit
just thought i had best say hello lol.

didnt want to seem rude x

i just joined today, have seen the site and love it, have always had rabbits since i was three, i now have two bunnies that i rescued last year as babbies they are two lion haired girlies x

cool my babies are on the lawn with my cat licking them thru the mesh on the run lol he just thinks he is one of them but they think he is stupid, my boyf thinks im nuts bcoz i love them so much wasnt too impressed when he said i could only have the one and i came home with a pair. :wink:

lol!!!!!!!

im 20 and have had rabbits since i was little and my dad is just as bad as me he was the one who encouraged me to get the second lol!

he is building me or should i say them a state of the art hutch for my birthday as i cant afford to replace the one they are in so instead of askin for a pointless pressie i wanted one for my babies x

better get them in before i cant find them in the dark lol

speak again tomorrow thanks for being so welcoming x :D

Hello there. I cant wait for pics. Can your dad take pics as he builds the house and we can use them as plans??

hi,
he is amazing help will definatly ask him to take pictures and will have to get some pics sorted of the babies for you all, am clipping there claws on sunday, it makes me laugh how they just flop over on there backs, :lol:

hi and welcome i also have 2 lionhead girls called daisy and maisy they are about 9 months old how old are your's

daisymaisy.jpg

Back