• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture Overload!!!! Bunny's having there tea

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry again bit camera happy! :oops: :oops: :oops:
AppleandIvy.jpg

apple5.jpg

BabyDuff.jpg

Babytea2.jpg

Babytea3.jpg

Babytea4.jpg

babytea10.jpg

Braveivy.jpg

bunnytea8.jpg

georgetea.jpg

Thefour.jpg

Toffee6.jpg

Spottea.jpg

PatchandLilly.jpg

MillyandplumC.jpg

Lavendercabbage.jpg

LavandPlum.jpg

bunboxes.jpg

I got them in new look for a tenner! they are the comfiest shoes i have ever had in my life!!!!!

Phill these are excellent photos what a beautiful warren full of bunnies you have :D I love them all, but the little white (and fawn )lionhead caught my eye..what is his / her name? what a poppet :D
The blue hiddey tent thing is marvellous, please could you tell me where you got that from, the Sanctuary bunnies would enjoy darting in and out of one of those.
Best wishes
Adele

adele for the tent try ebay, I saw one or two there the other day,going for under about £5 which included postage costs

The little fawn and white is called Toffee he is georgous XX He is so small! The tents came from Asda! But tracey at Bunny Basics is getting something similar in at some piont over the next few weeks but there not as big :D

Wonderful pics - all so happy and all so gorgeous :D
I love the shoes too - but I never get to go shopping :? And, I don't like crowds anyway :(
Anyone want to pick up a size 3 for me :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cazza269 said:
will check my mums if you like...shes a size 3 :lol: :lol:

phil has the lukiest bunnies EVER

Aww Thanks Caz! Jay i will check next time im in town would you like any particular colour?? They do Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Brown????

Buns and shoes...what more could a lady ask for :D :D :D :D
Fantastic buns. Can i visit sometime in the school hols???? :p

Oh fiona come down anytime you like! I am off work every weekend. So it's no problem, mind you i will be dressed like a tramp building or fixing something!

Well anyone who wants to come down on saturday i will be building (or starting) the new bunny run!

Caz your very close!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I could Kidnap her and make her hammer stuff :twisted: :twisted:

:shock: :shock: ermmm I need to be somewhere *slopes off*

roflol!!! you are going to get good weather for it anyway, and I would if I could but I kanny!

Back