• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazing on a sunny afternoon

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
What a hard life our pampered pets lead eh?

100_6833.jpg

100_6827.jpg

100_6825.jpg

100_6830.jpg

100_6837.jpg

100_6860.jpg

Bernards little mouth on the fourth piccie down is just soooooo adorable :love: :love: :love:

Wow, what fantastic photos, really chilled out pretty bunnies...they look so happy and content :D

Well, now you have really done it, haven't you???

It's bad enough that my o/h has your buns instead of Sophie as his screensaver at work... :( (nevermind Sophie, mummy still loves you!) and then you go and post these beatiful piccies of your stunning little buns.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me thinks I am going to steal Binky!!!!! I am so in love with that bunny! :love: He just gets cuter every time I see him!!

Where did you have him from??!!! :?: :?: :D

aw! I agree with everyone that your bunnies are awesome :D
My wito Bambi is like a smaller version of your Binky(I think it's him)
cute cute cute! :wink:

:shock: Your rabbits are gorgeous!

I love your tortie coloured rabbit!! :love:

I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for one, I'm sure I could make room ... somewhere... :lol:

Ciara :rabbit2:

loopylop said:
Where did you have him from??!!! :?: :?: :D

The next door neighbour :D when her bun snowdrop had seven babies I had first choice :p My daughters friend had a boy too and the neighbour kept the rest three girls and one boy. (she has ten buns)

I have to admit Binky was the prettiest his ears are adorable, sometimes they drag on the floor and curl up at the ends :love: But Bernard was soooooo tiny and just the sweetest natured little bun I fell in love with him the first time I saw him :love:

They are seriously gorgeous! :D

And what you wrote about Binky's ears....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

And blossom is a big girlie isn't she??!!!! :shock: :lol:

She looks tiny in your sig! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get so excited when you or loopylop post up more pics cos I know Im just going to be like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" your photos really cheer me up, I just want to squidge and munch on all of your bunnies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerri C said:
I get so excited when you or loopylop post up more pics cos I know Im just going to be like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" your photos really cheer me up, I just want to squidge and munch on all of your bunnies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw, bless!!! :D :D

I could definitly do with some more piccies of Poppy.... :D :D :D

loopylop said:
Kerri C said:

Aw, bless!!! :D :D

I could definitly do with some more piccies of Poppy.... :D :D :D

Well my husband is off today after weve been to the hospital for my first scan, so I'll pester him to take some more - Im terribly lazy with photos, its not the taking them, its the reducing them and putting them into files etc that gets me down!! I will take some though and I'll get some of Ralf - he looks so gorgeous with the wind blowing through his hair!!

loopylop said:
And blossom is a big girlie isn't she??!!!! :shock: :lol:

She looks tiny in your sig! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is a big girlie, the rspca said mini lop :shock: I don't think so!!! :lol: :lol:

The vet said she was either a very large dwarf lop or a medium lop bless her she is becoming a loving little soul as long as we let her come to us :love:

Im sorry I hardly ever post pics of Bramble but he is still a very shy bun

Back