• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed - Wincanton area to Twickenham

shantel

Alpha Buck
Can anybody help transport a bunny and a guinea pig from their home in Mere, Wincanton to a rescue in Twickenham???? My friend may be able to get them out of Wincanton, and a little further on but I need to check with her.

I have just done a route plan search and it looks like a very straight forward route.

A303 Westbound from Wincanton Somerset. M3 towards London then a short way on the A316. A total of about 105 miles

Janice and piningforarabbit - when is the best for you? I think my friend was hoping to do Sat avo sometime?????

:eek: sorry . i am the lady trying to find the bunny & piggy a new home. something has come up and i may have a more local home.
i will post here later and let you know.
lol rose xxxxxx

urgent transport for bunny & friend

hello everyone.
this has now changed.

i need transport from malmesbury up to chaxhill (gloustishire) GL14 on saturday a.m / lunch time.
i will be very gratefull for this leg of the journey to be done and bunny & piggy to a 4 ever home for some tlc
thankyou to anyone who can help
lol rose xxxx

Can you please confirm that you no longer require the guinea and rabbit to come to Twickenham, I will inform Donna and Piningforarabbit that they can step down.

Janice

Is it possible to confirm what is happening about this request for transportation and if ARC are expecting the guinea pig and rabbit to arrive this weekend?

As a rescue we have a limited number of hutches available, we don't want to discover we don't have enough space or on the other hand turn something away when we do have a space.

Many thanks

Janice

Back