• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday time

sammy123

Young Bun
Just wanted to check, me and my partner are going on holiday next wednesday for 10 nights and my parents are having Brandy the bun, we are both just a bit concerned how she will get on without us being there. My parents are both used to seeing her and Brandy is excited whenever we have any visiters!

Just a bit worried in case she misses us, is there anything we could do to help prepare her for our time away.

We will be setteling her in the night before we go away and will spend plenty of time round my parents with her. I have given exact instruction to them of what we do.

any advise - sorry if im being silly :?

Thanks
Sam

You could take her favourite toys and her litter tray with some of her bedding so it smells like her.

Have a good holiday!
Tamsin

what is it with everybody!!! nobodys allowed to go on holiday coz i am not you all have to stay here and make do with english weather!!!! :lol:

I would take all her fave stuff with her, if she has a bed then take that. My parents have just looked after my buns (although do live in same house so no travelling for buns!) but I was worried about them. I got back yesterday mornin and buns all look very happy, they had first class care :) I left detailed notes for my Mum and Dad and all went well.

Where are you off to Sam?

Haffyj - english weather just isn't the same as abroad! I got back yesterday morning, stepped out the airport and was freezing! Luckily Dad brought a fleece for me! I'm still feelin cold this mornin - if I hadn't been to New York I'd think that this weather was lovely + warm!!!

Nicola

Back