• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lop bunny and cream long haired piggy, Need homes asap

shantel

Alpha Buck
Sorry tried posting in the rehoming bit but it wouldn't let me :(

I am trying to find homes for a rabbit and a guinea pig - the only details I have about them is that they are both approx 1 and a half yrs old, they are both living together in a tiny piggy sized hutch, they don't have any access to a run and aren't let out, and could both do with a bit of tlc and fattening up. Piggy is being fed rabbit food, so has been lacking Vit C. Obviously these two should not be homed together, but I'm sure they would like company of their own kind. The rabbit is a lop (not neutered as far as I know), and torti coloured. The gp is cream and long haired. Both have not been handled very much at all so are quite timid. These two are in Mere near Warminster.

The guinea pig may well need a lot of care if he has not had any vitamin C in his diet. He can come here if anyone can help with transport. Cant help with the bunny at the moment though.

Cheryl

I have room for the piggie :lol: If anyone can help with transport we can get this sorted out.

Donna and I form part of Animal Rescue and Care which is a small animal rescue based in Twickenham. Donna is the rabbit side whilst I am piggie side. Our website is www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk The ARC phone number for is 020 8755 1807 which is based at Donnas house.

Janice

Yes I have had hamsters from Cheryl :D So if we can get them to Twickenham, they will be sorted?? If so I will put out a post asking for help with transport.

Cheryl knows us as well! We met up with her about 2 months ago and lightened her load a little by taking 5 bunnies and 13 piggies all which have now found new homes apart from one little piggie called Humbug (who is paired up with a nice boyfriend called Fred).

I have a hutch all ready for the piggie AND there is a hutch empty ready and waiting for the bun at another foster home :D All we need now is them :lol:

transport

Dont know if this helps at all but my Mum is driving up from Warminster to Leicester on monday. She comes via Chippenham, Stow then up the Fosse Way. If this could be of any use let me know and I'll give her details. By the way she's stopping in Moreton in the Marsh for an hour on the way up.

Thanks for the offer, we have had a thread on the rabbits in need section called Transport needed - Wincanton area to Twickenham Transport as far as I know is all organised and they are coming up this weekend to ARC.

Janice

The bunny is sorted as far as I'm aware, but the piggy is still looking for somewhere to go. If anybody can help they would need to pick up from as close to Mere as possible. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Why didnt they go to ARC at the weekend? The offer was there :roll: . If Janice hasnt got room now then the offer still stands from me. Hopefully she will be on shortly to comment.

Cheryl

Both Donna and I both had room for these animals and still do, our offer to take them was still standing on Saturday. I pm'd the lady to find out if they were still coming up early on Saturday morning as I had not heard anything for a while and was informed that she had found accomodation for the piggie locally and would now persue finding a home nearby for the rabbit. I can only assume that the piggie home has fallen through.

Janice

Hey, as I understand the situation they will both be coming to me as soon as it can be sorted out. I have to say I will serperate them and eventually home both with their own kin.
My brother lives in Croft Road, Swindon. Could this be of help?

Back