• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some more pics!!!

cazza269

Mama Doe
look who tried a little venture out two nights ago, if only for a little while

hhmmm whats out there!!
DSC00303.jpg

ooohh food
DSC00311.jpg

well if you insist!!
DSC00310.jpg

he even took some food from hubby...not that I am grumbling but, why him, lol!! ;)

cazza269 said:
he is a mini lop I think, dont know what you call his colouring though *looks around to the experts* ;)

Think its classed as a "butterfly" marking. Im not 100% sure, but I always refer to my Poppy as that??

hands off, lol

he is a shy wee sole though, I am really struggling to get him to come and say hello

I want a cuddle :(

I think so, I am trying to be very patient! I just open his cage up and give him the option, hope he gets used to me soon (its not even been a week yet, lol)

cazza269 said:
aww thanks, I have looked on your site many times, you do such a wonderfull job :)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Thankies :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
But I can't take any credit - it's the buns who do all the hard work - we just run round like chickens with no heads after them all :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back