• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Buns FOR SALE ON EBAY!!!!!!!

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Can anyone help?

Ive been searching ebay tonight for rabbit cages for my bunnies and came accross this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3979508968&fromMakeTrack=true

they are 2 baby rabbits bought from a petshop, 3 months & 5 months old, located in Dundee, I have already emailed the seller asking her to hand them into a rehome centre.
I do not know how to report this to ebay? the advert planly says they are selling 2 rabbits & indoor cage. :D :evil:

Can anyone PLEASE help these poor little bunnies :( :(

Hi

I have reported this to ebay, I couldn't find where it says livestock is prohibited but I am sure you are right.

Lynsey

thanks. I did actually work out how to inform ebay last night, and have also reported it now.

I just dred to think what might happen to these poor little buns :( If only we lived in Dundee, id have these buns in a flash.

I would have them but couldn't keep them (running out of space) Poor lil buns how can people do things like this!

Phill said:
I would have them but couldn't keep them (running out of space) Poor lil buns how can people do things like this!

Phill hope you dont mind me asking :oops: , but couldnt you contact them and offer to take them to rehome them? Just a suggestion?? :oops:

I don't like ebay debs! I refuse piont blank to use it unfortuanlty, but if you would like to contact them then you can certainly give them my e-mail address i would be happy to have it for a bit until it found a loving new home. My e-mail is Phillcrowson@hotmail.co.uk. That is if you don't mind debs?

:D Thanks Phill, I hope you didnt mind me asking? Only wish I lived closer as Me and my O/H would have them in a flash :D (who knows he might have even let me keep them :roll: ) but unfortunatly being down here in Surrey We cant do anything :(

I will contact them now and pass on your email address. the advert says the rabbits come FREE with the cage so hopefully the seller will have no problems passing them to someone for rehoming.....fingers crossed anyway :wink:

my email is Debbieplatt@blueyonder.co.uk incase you want to get hold of me.

It does say, they are 2 females,
"1 of the rabbits is a grey lop earred rabbit who's 3 months old and the other 1 is a normal black rabbit who's 5 months old, they're both female and very tame"

This is what the ad says.

just looked at the ad, seller has revised description, now no mention of the buns, Im in Glasgow, but dont have transport or another outside hutch :(

I emailed Lynda late last night about these bunnies as I spotted them on ebay and knew she was near there. She said she could take them so I emailed the seller to let them know but havent heard back from them.

Cheryl

Back