• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homes needed

elaine

Mama Doe
I have yesterday taken 17 rabbits in from the local rspca inspector and these have all had a really bad time upto now, they have been living in one of the metal containers with no lights and no human contact they are pretty frightened and will need lots of tlc, amazingly enough they are in really good conditions. The 17 I have taken were part of 50 rabbits and gawd knows how many others

I am gradually putting them on my site and will post here as soon as I get time so far I have put 5 on

http://www.freewebs.com/mitsys/

Awww look at her.

libra.JPG

Aww she has the samw colouring as Agi, she would look vey good with buster ( sorry if i got his name wrong) XXXX

:lol: Yep it's Buster, sorry I never made it up on Saturday I keep meaning to say sorry to you and Kay, been a bit bogged down today. Buster is still very poorly with his eyes :( so a mate isn't an option at the minute. I would hate to put him with someone and they fall in love then lose Buster. :cry:

Hi Elaine, If you get stuck for space then I can probably help you out.
How did yo get on with the Newspaper?
Kay

Back