• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie's helping Daddy!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Sophie was trying to help her daddy clean her cage the other night...

ooohhh, what's in there dad?

DSCF0041.jpg

Ummm, what's that?
DSCF0040.jpg

Oh, what did you drop now? I'll get it for you...
DSCF0038.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great pictures and brilliant captions too, really brightened up my day and made me giggle :lol: :lol: :lol: Me wants your bunster too :p :p :p :love: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great pictures and brilliant captions too, really brightened up my day and made me giggle :lol: :lol: :lol: Me wants your bunster too :p :p :p :love: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, this is why I want another bun... o/h says NO (and the NO gets louder each time I ask.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Sooty said:
She looks really big all stretched out. What a nosey wee wifie she is :D :D

She's huuuuge when she is all stretched out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to measure her one of these days :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

cazza269 said:
what does she weigh, do you know?

Last weighing she was 3.4kg (that was recently, about 3/4 weeks ago) She has weighed that since last year!! :D :D :D (Bout 7.5 lbs :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: )

Back