• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my Buns! More pics of Willie added!Got Aspen too!

Hey everyone!
I finally got some pics of willie that I want to show you guys. My does aren't being very cooperative and I can't get the camera to work. Oh Well! I'll show you guys willie now!

Here he is...

Picture014.jpg

P.S. I am having trouble resizing the photos so when I do I will give you guys more piccies.

Thanks for all of the compliments! Willie's eyes are gray. I think they are gorgeous! His brother (Bear[who is finally getting snipped tommorrow]) has the same eyes as him.

I figured out to how to resize my pics now so here are some more...

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

I really wish Ashlee and Aspen would cooperate with me when I try to take pics. Oh well!

More comming when the girls and bear start to cooperate!

Here is the best pic of Aspen I can get with her in her cage. It is so hot in my house (my air conditioner broke and it is 88*f in my house) so she is in a bad mood and taking bunnies out would be to stressful.

Aspen6.jpg

Very cute bunnies! I love Willie's eyes.

p.s. if your bunnies are feeling hot while your air con is out of action I've heard people suggesting freezing a bottle of water and wrapping it in a towel for bunny to lie against.

I have got some bottles in the freezer, waiting for them to freeze. I just took ASpen and bear in for their ops! I am counting down the minutes til i can pick them up!

aawww he's a beauty!!! :D Aspen looks really cuddly.. hope it cools down for you soon.
Hope they both do ok wiht their ops

Back